This seems to be in fashion at the moment so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon. Ok, I know it’s a bit late but that won’t surprise regular blogistas.
1. I checked the BBC weather, I they never said anything about thunder in the East End of Glasgow on Sunday afternoon. It caused thousands of animals to hide in doors, under beds and in cupboards. The rumble was either the sound of 53,000 enjoying themselves immensely or the balance of power being shifted.
2. The focus has been on David Weir but all of the R*ngers team were as mobile as a sedated hippo. Though, sedated hippos can be quite dangerous if they fall on you.
Kyle Bartley, who reminded me of a commander in the ‘Return Of The Jedi‘, tried to take on the role of chief cunt in the absence of McCooluck. His ‘statement of intent‘ on Brown was openly mocked. He looked every inch of a ‘wonderkid’ released from his year long deal at Sheffield United.
3. Tactical novice Lennon has dropped our top goal scorer in the last three games against them. We have scored 7 goals in those 3 games. Stokes surely can’t have any cause for complaints? Plus in those three games he has used 3 different systems. Still not worth a contract, eh?
4. The signing of Diouf has seemed to derail them instead of galvanising them. He is certainly no team player. It was nice to see him stay out of trouble yesterday by completely disappearing after throwing his rattle out the pram at the ineptness of his team mates.
5. Kayal, Hooper and Lizzy McGuire I wouldn’t be booking any tattoo sessions to show your love for these players. That’s our summer transfer budget. Though, have you wondered if we will be able to hold onto Mulgrewbuer?
Click on the images to follow the blog on these social network thingys for anti-social people.