Posted on Saturday, 21st May 2011 by lordofthewing
1) Big Jock’s first trophy as Celtic manager was the Scottish Cup. As is Neil Lennons. Make no mistake. This win was vital for the club. Just as much as 65 and 95, maybe?
2) I’m pleased for the unsung heroes of this team. Charlie Mulgrew deserved his day in the sun today after we all thought that he would only be remembered for his baby sitting. He didn’t deserve his goal to be derided by the BBC commentary team as not as good as Coopers. Whitabootary reigns at the Beeb.
Mulgrew, Wilson and Ki all have their doubters but they manned up today. Mulgrew was my MOTM.
3) Neil Lennon got out of his Cup Final suit quicker than Clark Kent ever did.
4) Murderwell didn’t deserve the nil that they got. The epitome of anti-football and they were playing for extra time and penalties. I also warned about these two carrots earlier. I wonder if McCall found Walters European tactic book when they trained at Wavetower Rowers FC future ASDA development.?
Celtic dominated without ever being brillant.
5) I’m disappointed that Scott Brown never done the Broonie when he lifted the trophy. Sign of maturity perhaps?
Click on the images to like the blog on Facebook and to follow on Twitter. It’s cupwinningtrific.