Posted on Tuesday, 26th July 2011 by lordofthewing
1) We hit the ground running and I’m so glad that all these money making friendlies are over and it’s bare knuckle hand to hand combat time. Oh……
2) Our knack of missing spot kicks is now getting an art form to be admired. Doesn’t matter who steps up they just look like they want the ground to swallow them. Hooper telegraphed where he was putting his. Thought the keeper was almost up Leith Walk to Princess Street when he took the kick.
I’ll make a shout for the sweetest and most comfortable striker of the ball to take them. Ki Sung Yeung.
3) Commons has been the makeweight in Scott Browns absence. He’s been placed in alien territory on the right and him and Mark Wilson look like they have just meet face to face after weeks of flirting on Skoosh.
The other noticeable thing was that he was doubled up on everytime he got the ball. This could be a difficult season for Kris.
4) It was nice to see Hibs promoting Sexual Heath Awareness by advertising the most commonly found STD that the young folk in Leith have. Seemingly it is on the decrease now Riordon’s left….
5) Andy Webster. Does he share the same therapist as Shaun Maloney and is that therapist Theo Snelders?
Sun is out. Need a new t-shirt? Click picture below.
If you like this, you’ll love that. Click the pic below