1) This was a game that we were never going to win. Though, our name was in the bag for the next round draw and we celebrated at the final whistle, the performance was never going to be remembered as vintage as it would have had the caveat of it ‘only being Russ Abbott’ and that we only scored two sees it termed terrible.
It’s a game we had to tick off as done. We did that you fickle moaners.
2) Kelvin Wilson and Badir El Kaddouri have now adopted the Celtic defending way. Wilson continued where he left of on Sunday and El Kaddouri looks like the Moroccan Mo Camara.
3) I thought we played the kids and fringers in this competition? What was the patter playing a virtual first team? Does this mean we are taking this seriously? Something else to fret over now, which will make it all the worse when the world collaspes and we don’t win the bloody thing.
4) All the talk before hand was about Kris Commons who ended up nowhere to be seen. Sign of a Chunky Monkey Tweeting fall-out or just the manager realising a player who is struggling for form and would have offered nothing?
The lads need told. Someone tweet the answer.
5) It’s amazing how a few surprise results sees the Care In The Community Cup become an important competition and not just a hindrance. I remember losing the final last year to the mass shrugging of shoulders and mutterings of it’s worthlessness.