1) I fully understand that we are a professional football club and not a drop in centre for those that need to be loved and I have already came out and questioned the value of the Greek last week.
While I give everyone the right to freedom of expression I don’t understand the idiots who feel that the art of booing during an important league game after our manager – whom seems in the eyes of some to be above criticism – deems the player important enough to come on to help us ‘grind out’ a result is the right course of action.
2) Did we really pay £2.2m for Mohammed Bangura? Has anyone seen any sign of the receipt and read the returns policy? It’s early days but I have yet to see any early promise that justifies the colourful boots and hairstyle.
3) Talking off a drop in centre fir those that need to be loved, the sight of Dan putting his arm around Glenda then ruffling his hair like a Dad would do to a child after the child has just been told his dog is dead doesn’t exactly inspire you with confidence.
The question is now who plays with Mulgrew at CB on Thursday?
4) This was as dark a performance not seen since Strachanism was taking it’s last breaths in the East End. The two goals were of a quality that the game didn’t deserve. The Gaffer used the word ‘grind’ post match. I don’t like grinding.
5) Apart from a 6 – 0 thrashing we handed out to Inversenkie last season in the Care In The Community Cup our games against them are usually devoid of the level of performance we are capable off. Why is this? Are they the Kryptonite to our Superman? I’m sure I’m not the only one wishing them a happy relegation.