Posted on Tuesday, 25th October 2011 by lordofthewing
1) If The Sheep employ those thuglife, snidey, fly kick tactics in their next game they will be down to 8 or 9 men before half time. After, the humpings we gave them last season the tactics were understandable but seeing it in action – along with employing two IKEA wardrobes as strikers – was an afront to the game.
2) The BBC highlights program saw Paw Broon bemoan that Chico Mulgrew wasn’t booked. While at the game I noticed the MIB hanging around the corner that the ‘wild’ celebrations were taking place. I assumed Mulgrew would be booked.
I never saw the card (I was to busy wondering at the fact we had scored from a set play) but evidence here proves he was booked though the BBC and SPL seem to have missed it. Does the booking count then?
3) Ki says that he is not bothered about losing goals as long as we score more. Worryingly he is our joint top scorer with 5 this season. I’m all for the ‘Celtic Way’ but we need our strikers chipping in with more.
Seem them with Jellyandicecreamvic. It’s amazing what Tax evasion can buy you.
4) Talking of strikers Gary Hooper is reminding me of 2nd season Scott McDonald.
5) The injury to Glenda after our manager coming out and saying he wanted to cultivate a pairing sums up the luck we have had this season. This is playing a big part in our powder puff defending. We do need to remember that.