1) Even though hours have past (including an extra hour) staring into the abyss without any obvious answer for us simple folk to shout out loud doesn’t half make you feel useless. A bit like how our team looked for 90 minutes.
2) This picture sums it up quite nicely.
3) Why are we inconsistent? Injuries are a big part in this (maybe a new workout programme is needed), a manager going through a crisis of confidence is another reason but could the major fact be this below?
4) Celtic never had a corner in a game that was must win.
5) I was hard on Hibs after the Diddy Cup game. I must say that Osbourne and Agogo were superb on Saturday and the whole team showed commitment and effort that we could only dream about. They seemed to want to play for their manager.
Is that a new thing?