Articles

Barry Ferguson’s Kyogo Remarks Are Anti-Celtic Wishful Thinking Garbage.

Image for Barry Ferguson’s Kyogo Remarks Are Anti-Celtic Wishful Thinking Garbage.

Isn’t it amazing how Ibrox fan-base clings to so many threads and false hopes?

Today it’s turn of Barry Ferguson to do so, and he’s talking about the possible injury to Kyogo in order to cast a dark shadow over all at Celtic Park.

He thinks club across the city can cope without Hagi.

But then Hagi is an over-rated waste of a jersey who performs once in a blue moon.

He doesn’t believe that Celtic can cope with Kyogo, which is weird as nobody has seen Jota or Giakoumakis yet.

What nonsense this is. What garbage spews from these people’s mouths.

It galls them that we seem to be in a good place right now.

I wrote earlier in week about the obvious amongst the press about Kyogo’s knock. Today one paper tried to twist it into an attack on our manager; the injury was caused, apparently, by the Japanese coach playing him out of position, much as Ange did for the Ibrox clash.

I read actual quote which accompanied that.

No such words were used. Whatever was actually said was twisted every which way so paper could get its headline. Now we have Ferguson, who is hardly an impartial judge, coming out with this crap.

I said other day that Celtic’s squad has been rebuilt with things like this in mind. This isn’t a one man Celtic team. We’ve got Holland’s top scorer from last season waiting to make his competitive debut, whether Kyogo is fit or not.

This is media’s new fantasy; that we are one injured player away from a meltdown.

That it’s being pushed by this clown is not in least bit surprising.

6 comments

• Fat mike says:

Great to see you’re in better health james, was a boring couple of days without you, coupled with the international break!

• Dora says:

Haha, evening Sean Og!
    There’s not a day that goes by that I remind myself, thank fk I’m a Tim!!
    Imagine being part of that racist slurry pit—wangers footy klub and there’s also not a day that goes by that I wonder how small face parks doesn’t comment or tackle that racist mob…zero appeal to the footballing world with their hate of practically everything, especially Catholics…what a klub!!
    Celtic on the other hand make friends everywhere they go, sing, dance with Craic agus Ceoil in spades.
    Wangers footy klub or sevco fc are a stain on society and an embarrassment to Scottish football and im not even from Scotland or Ireland…wangers embarrassing tales reach far and wide!!!!!

• Dora says:

Barry Ferguson and ryan kent separated at birth although I never thought I’d hear myself say this, and I apologise in advance but barry almost looks ok stood against kent…can’t put my finger on the ugliness of kent, I put it down to the dodgy two tats but the more I think about it, it’s the moustachioed, handlebar, sevco styled unwanted hair look so yep, believe it or not barry Ferguson has won a 1 on 1 lookers competition and for that he deserves a good ol fashioned sovereign ring…master of the ring!

• Dora says:

My personal Fav in sevcoland is scott arsefield, he’s the brightest looking individual I’ve set eyes on in all my years…I love when he scores his yearly goal the confusion as to where to do his salute is written all over his face…
    Mensa candidate perhaps, he’s great..!

• kirikococho blazes says:

You’ve got to remember, the poor Sevco band don’t do the three r’s. And they probably never did homework at school (something to do with being proddys and all that). So the poor wee creatures canny work out anything for themselves. So they have to rely on other people for advice and tips and things like that. just imagine what a handicap that must be especially when all yer pals are in the same boat as you! So anything you hear might be true, but you don’t really know, so you just put your own spin on it and on and on it goes until it finally gets the publicity of the SSMSM. Then you know there must be something in it right enough! Right?

• Sophie Johnstone says:

Another in a long line of rabid,bitter ex h*n players,ready at the drop of a hat to tell us that were in turmoil.Dream on Bazza